
Gotta get cleaned up for school...scuba style.

All dressed up and...well, I guess he had somewhere to go.

He led me straight to the StarWars shoes at the store. It was obvious that he had utilized previous trips to Target mainly for reconnoissance, and I knew there was no chance of talking him out of it. The kid's only seen about 20 minutes of one of the StarWars movies. Sheesh!

"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"

Jake says "Dad--the bus went the wrong way, and them some of the kids got off!"

This picture isn't really all that significant, except that Jake is in it. I'm sure Mom wants to see all the pictures of him she can.

See...he just adores me!

This one isn't so spectacular, but I'm sure Mom would want to see it...and who wouldn't?!?!?
Well, for those of you reading this who are not Jakes' Mom, Jake started Kindergarten yesterday. Since Mom is out of town for the next two months or so, and won't be here to experience the whole thing first hand, I figure I might as well snap some pictures and give a little play-by-play to keep her up to date. Anyone is more than welcome to follow this site if you would like, even if you're not Jakes' Mom(and not many of you are). I can't talk much right now, but I'll put up a few pictures to kill the anticipation.
P.S.--I'm trying to figure out how to make the type larger so it's a little easier to read. Let me know if you think it's definitely too small. If it seems to be okay, I won't worry about it.
Thanks,
Ryan




5 comments:
Ryan,
You are the cutest man I have ever seen!
Thanks for the pics. I have got to say that I think we for sure have the cutest 3 kids I have ever seen!
Jake,
I love you little man! I can't wait to see you on Thursday! Bring some of your homework so I can see what you are learning. Those Star Wars shoes are totally awesome! I kissed the babies for you and I will take good care of them until you get back! I love you bud!
Love- Amy and Mommy
Base command unit to Captain Ron...over. I SAID "OVER". Well anyway, The site looks really good, and thank Jake for the great pictures of his adventures and his supreme photography of parental unit Ron. We agree, who wouldn't want to see such a speciman of incredible manliness? We would like to know when the follow up interview with Jake will be. We are attaching some questions that surveys tell us are important to your key audience. Question #1: What toys does Jake aspire to own? #2: If there had been triplets, would he prefer a boy or girl and what name would he have picked? #3: Are there any cute girls in his class? #4: If not, are there any cute boys in his class? #5: Does he miss the ranch, and if so, what part? #6: Does he have any loose teeth? #7: Now that he is enrolled in an academic life program, what hopes does he have to ascertain information and what field is of particular interest to him? #8: Does he feel that his teacher is adequate to facilitate the learning and growth of a student of Jakes magnitude and caliber? #9 Is the information he is learning pertinent to the affore mentioned goals? #10: How does Jake feel about Recess?
Ryan-- I for one, do not want to see any more of You on this page :)
Amy-- Sorry I wasn't here to recieve your call today I was too busy TAKING YOUR KID TO SCHOOL! Sheesh! Go look at Kate's blog: wierlofamily.blogspot...blah blah blah and look under the bloopers section. You are going to wet yourself! And then go look at ours and see Brinsley's sadness about Syd getting on the bus :( She was VERY sad when we dropped Jake off at school today, he goes to Perine, right? SIKE! Did that scare you?
I'm still laughing about Kate's blog!
Courtney
Alright Lacy, you're hired as my ghostwriter. Oh, and by the way, you're conducting the next interview. Oh yeah, and I need tomorrows updates no later than midnight tonight.
I couldn't decide if 'base command unit' was Eric or Lacy! I wrote the comment to Eric, then deleted it and wrote it to Lacy, although I still wasn't positive. Well, today I find out they collaborated on the comment. No wonder I couldn't figure it out!
Anyway, we'll have to schedule that follow-up inteview for next week sometime.
Post a Comment