Sunday, July 02, 2006

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!

 
 
 
 

This is another of Jake's favorite ways to mow the lawn. He does pretty good at it now on his own, but we have a lot of lawn to mow, so when he gets tired dad takes the big handle and Jake the little one and they get the job done! Jake is such a good boy!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

COME UP!!!!!

Give me a call and we will let you know when we plan to be home!

We would really love to have you!

Kate said...

Don't ask me or Courtney about mowing the lawn. We had 3 brothers. I only mowed like 2 rows once when I was in trouble. I stunk at it and my dad came out and made me just go to my room instead. But, in my defense, its hard to mow and cry.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY HECK KATE!! Thanks for the laugh!! That is the funniest story!! I can just imagine you pushing and crying!