Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Roller coaster above is something that they have to build vehicles to go on. She lets them do their own thing. If it fails, which she always tells them is the best thing, then they get to figure out why, and then think of ways they can change and improve it. I love the way she teaches them.

Here are some other things they have built in the class.
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, if my school was as cool as Jakes school i'd probably go way more then i do. HEck if my high school life wwas as cool as jakes elementry school life i probably would have gone alot more... basically what i am saying is that I'm SUPER jealous... Lucky Kid...
~Kels

Anonymous said...

dude, if my school was as cool as Jakes school i'd probably go way more then i do. HEck if my high school life wwas as cool as jakes elementry school life i probably would have gone alot more... basically what i am saying is that I'm SUPER jealous... Lucky Kid...
~Kels