Saturday, January 13, 2007

YAY!! A MUCH ANTICIPATED VISIT FROM THE TOOTHFAIRY!!

 
Jake has wiggled and wiggled this tooth for the last couple of days, and finally! I told him to try twisting it and it popped sideways. He was all worried and said, "mommy, how am I going to get this back to normal". Well, with an extra little twist came right out. The first thing he wanted to say was, "sister susie sitting on a thistle" (he learned the 2 front teeth song at school) and he laughed at how it felt and sounded. Wait until he loses the other one!


 
The first thing he wanted to try was putting his juice box straw where his tooth used to be and drinking through it. He said he saw that one on Arthur. What a funny kid!& Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't they just look so weird without those teeth? This made Sydney smile and say "cool... hey, we're both matching!"

Anonymous said...

you know what? I never noticed that jake had so many freckles. what a cutie.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is exactly what Jake said about Syd and him too! Funny kids! They need to play together again! They just play so good together!

Jake has the cutest freckles! I LOVE them! It will be funny to see if Mallory gets them too. Dawson has more my skin tone, but Jake and Mal are all Ryan's whiteness!

Kate said...

Hey, him and Syd are twinners now

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Yeah, I really think that Syd is the main reason this tooth finally came out. Jake has always been afraid to be one upped by Syd. As soon as he saw her picture he started working hard on his.

Don't you think that little kids with their missing front teeth are just the cutest?? I love it!