One of my favorite memories was when my mom would make us our special birthday cake. We would choose whatever kind we wanted and she would make it. There were cookie monsters, and dolls, and many many more. Sometimes the orders were quite tall, yet she always filled them. One year I even got a sitting up, 3D Cabbage Patch Doll Cake. WOW!!
Well, I am not as good at the decorating as my mom is, so I let Ryan take over on this one. Ryan thought we should draw a bike. Yeah, whatever I drew would not even look near what a bike should look like. However, it is obvious that I left it in capable hands. LOOK AT THAT BIKE!!
On Jake's birthday he got the first cake, then for his birthday party, Ryan did it again. Wow, what a spoiled boy! :)
Well, I am not as good at the decorating as my mom is, so I let Ryan take over on this one. Ryan thought we should draw a bike. Yeah, whatever I drew would not even look near what a bike should look like. However, it is obvious that I left it in capable hands. LOOK AT THAT BIKE!!
On Jake's birthday he got the first cake, then for his birthday party, Ryan did it again. Wow, what a spoiled boy! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment