Jake LOVES to ride bikes! He is on his almost constantly. Lately we have been noticing how ridiculously small that bike is in comparison to him. His knees hit the handle bars when he pedaled. Poor kid! So we decided to get him a new bike. He was so excited!








2 comments:
Okay, I have to comment on all the pics at one time:
1. Holy cousins! SO many little kids! And that's funny about Lisa... poor girl with her owie though.
2. Jake is spoiled! Although, I guess his last few birthdays, he kind of got the shaft, so that's okay :)
3. JUST NOTICING his small bike? It's not the same one as when we were there is it? Because that was small THEN! I'm glad he got a decent bike!
Yes, it was the same bike that we gave him when he turned 3! YIKES! Well now, he is LOVING it!
He did get the shaft for his last few birthdays! It was nice to give him a couple days where they were all for him. He enjoyed it a lot!
Post a Comment