Lisa and I had a fun time on the teeter totter! We laughed pretty darn hard. My favorite part.....trying to bump her off and freaking her out! HAHAHAHAHA!
Isn't she just so pretty?! I have the cutest funnest little sister! She rode her bike with her 2 year old on the bike with her and her other 2 kids in the trailer behind her. From her house, she pulled them up hill for about 8 miles or so, maybe more! She is funny and pretty tough! Later, when she got back home her bike started to fall over with Caroline on back so she put her leg out to stop it and ended up with a sprocket in her ankle, an arterial bleed, stitches, and later staph infection and cellulitis! Seriously Lisa!
I am starting to freak her out just a little bit. I have almost bucked her off a couple of times. I am laughing so hard!!
OH YEAH!! That is a good face Lees! Look at those white knuckles on the handle! HA!! I wish I could have caught the look just before this one! I COMPLETELY freaked her out! By this time I am laughing so hard I can't breathe!!
Good thing she is the funnest sister ever! Love you Lees!








1 comment:
Ahhh! Thanks Aim. Your pretty fun too.
Post a Comment