Jake is now on a baseball team and we are all loving it! He has games Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Hailey and Ketchum. It is so much fun! He is on the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. They practiced for a few weeks before all of the games started. It was funny to watch the coach try to explain the concept to the boys.
Jake is pretty fast and can really smack the ball. I don't think he needs to worry about making it to the base. I don't even know that the kid on third knows that Jake is coming!
Look at that face! Does it get any more intense than this?!
Yep, I guess it does! Good job Jake!!
Jake is such a good little hitter (nevermind the ball still flying past him!). When he hits it, which he usually does, he really smacks it! It is fun to watch him play!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment