Almost every night before Jake goes to bed, he lays out his stuff for the next day. He is such a little planner, just like his dad!
I just had to get a picture of this. Look at all the stuff he laid out! Hit pants, shirt, vest, socks, tie, mouse, scriptures and talk for primary that he wrote and drew a picture for! What a good boy!

What is with the mouse? Well, in primary they gave him a mouse to put in his pocket to help him remember to be reverent. That mouse, since watch Ratatoillee is now "Remmy". Jake takes him to church with us each week!
I just had to get a picture of this. Look at all the stuff he laid out! Hit pants, shirt, vest, socks, tie, mouse, scriptures and talk for primary that he wrote and drew a picture for! What a good boy!
What is with the mouse? Well, in primary they gave him a mouse to put in his pocket to help him remember to be reverent. That mouse, since watch Ratatoillee is now "Remmy". Jake takes him to church with us each week!





2 comments:
That is adorable, I miss you guys!
That's so funny! I should take a pic of Sydney's room COVERED in clothes sometimes! That girl gets dressed WAY TOO MUCH! I wonder what she would think of Jake's organization? :)
Post a Comment