Jake LOVES our new neighborhood! There are SO MANY BOYS!! He has a really good friend that lives down the road. They are constantly walking or riding their bikes between our houses. This is Owen and his Brother. They live in that Gray house. It is right across the street from our house. The boys like to ride down our driveway or theirs and hit the jumps. There is also River & Gunner. They live just around the corner. There are a few more boys, but I don't know all of their names yet. They all like to go out after dark and play Laser Tag around our circle. It has been a lot of fun for Jake. He LOVES having so much to do!
The other day Owen drug out his jumps. Jake went straight for them and launched off the top. I didn't get any good "air" pictures, but that was likely because I was too busy having a heart attack! I thought we would head to the ER for sure! (Knowing our luck especially) Enjoy some pictures of the crazy "boyness" that surrounds us!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my heck! Boys are crazy! Not that Tawni wouldn't be in there with them if she was older :) She took some nice dumps going downhill on her bike (with training wheels) a little too fast last week!
I can't believe she rides a bike! That is just crazy!
Boys are crazy! Jake prefers to hit the jumps with his feet in the air! It about gives me a heartattack when he lands!
Post a Comment