Sunday, October 22, 2006

Guess what Jake made, and what he is pretending to be!

 
Can you guess? What do you think?

 
What if he does this?

 
Just a cute picuture.

Jake loves to play games with mom and dad. So far we have played chinese checkers, chess, chutes and ladders, A ticket to ride (twice) and I am sure there will be a lot more.

Jake liked taking all the little pieces from a ticket to ride and making shapes. What do you think he made? Be specific. You can answer in comments. The winner, gets.......gets to be the winner! YAY!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, here's my guess:

in the first one's he's the cat in the hat...

in the last one, he's very special :)

Anonymous said...

Yosimate Sam

or one of the three amigos.

Anonymous said...

I think it is the guy who only "thinks about ARBY's" in the commercial. Am I close?

Kate said...

Mom, I like your "I'm thinking Arby's guy"
But AMY, I was really hoping to click on this and see what he is.

What is he?

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, I am sorry I held you all is suspense for so long. He was a cowboy. However, creative answer award goes to Claudia! I like her answer better!

Leave it to Claudia!