Monday, October 16, 2006

A weekend with the Dudley's

Bob, one of the owners of Harris-Dudley, came up with his family for the "Trailing of the Sheep" this last weekend. (We would love to have pictures for you, however, since in our area main events like parades, school carnivals, and trailing of the sheeps tend to take place on Sunday, we were not able to attend.) We had a lot of fun with the Dudleys.
 
Jake Chris and Lizzy swimming at the Dudley's hotel. Jake really likes these two! They have a lot of fun together!

 
"OK Jake with the mask on plugging your nose is kinda pointless." :)

 
Ryan, Bob & Nan Dudley at the pool.

 
I don't know what they were talking about, but apparently it was quite serious! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Defenestrate: to throw out of the window.

Ryan is contemplating what he should do with all the dairy products he can't have. Then he realizes!...."I'll defenstrate the food". Or if this doesn't make sense here is the dictionary's sentence: The rebels stormed the palace and defenstrated the President.


Barbeque Sauce



There is only so much entertainment provided for a college student. The end.

Anonymous said...

KAYLA!! You are one of the funniest people I know!! When we get you, Ty, Dad, & Ryan together for Thanksgiving I think we all will laugh so hard our stomaches will hurt the whole time!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure that woman enjoys that shot...