Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowmobiling with the Rands

Jake & Bridger were outside playing all day on Saturday. At one point Bridger came running into the house to get me to come help Jake. He was stuck in the snow and couldn't get out. I ran over there with my slip on shoes on, climbed a big pile of snow and sure enough, Jake had sunk to his hips and had no way of pulling himself out. I didn't think it was that big of a deal until I got stuck a few times myself. I also sunk to my hips and had to reach into the hole with my arm and try to dig myself out. MY FEET WERE FREEZING! I finally got Jake out, after I had to dig him out with a shovel. I got stuck 2 more times before I just picked up Jake and threw him off the hill. He thought that was pretty funny. The neighbors have been piling all their snow there and it is a bit of a hill, with the warm weather (30ish) the snow melts a bit and gets a little soft, it gets easy to get stuck in.

After that they needed something else fun to do. Josh Rand, our next door neighbor, was headed snowmobiling and decided to take the kids for a spin. Jake LOVED it! They just went over to the lot next door (where G & G Atkinson parked their trailer at Thanksgiving) and rode around for a bit.

 
Livvianne is in front, then Josh, Bridger and Jake.

 
Jake came running in the house after and told us about this HUGE jump they went over. I suppose this is it. It is really the only one around! :)

 
Coming off the "jump".

 
Lot's of fun! There is so much to do here in the snow, not that I would know, being quarentined with the babies and all, but I really look forward to next year! Posted by Picasa

No comments: