WOW!! Sun Valley sure knows how to snow! The crazy thing about this is that this is just 2 days before I left to Utah, and it probably snowed at least another foot or 2 by the time I left! When I got home....nothing! Well, almost! I can't believe how fast it all melted off! We have had snow covering the ground since Thanksgiving! I am really getting spring fever! I can't wait to get outside!
Well, let's watch Jake walk to school, shall we? He loves the snow! He loves that they hand out sleds at recess and they have pushed all of the snow on the playground into big hills for them to play on. HOW FUN!! We can't wait for 3rd grade. The school takes the kids to the Sun Valley ski resort on Friday's or something like that. They provide a ski instuctor and the kids ski all day for free! NICE!! Seriously, I can't believe this is the PUBLIC school!
Well, let's watch Jake walk to school, shall we? He loves the snow! He loves that they hand out sleds at recess and they have pushed all of the snow on the playground into big hills for them to play on. HOW FUN!! We can't wait for 3rd grade. The school takes the kids to the Sun Valley ski resort on Friday's or something like that. They provide a ski instuctor and the kids ski all day for free! NICE!! Seriously, I can't believe this is the PUBLIC school!
Look at all that snow! So pretty! My porch really would like it to be spring! I can't wait to sit out here!








No comments:
Post a Comment