Sunday, April 27, 2008

AHHHHH.....I AM LOSING CONTROL....HE IS TAKING OVER!

Jake is now in charge of this blog. All of the posts will be made by him. It will be managed by him, and maintained by him. If there is typing and pictures on this blog it will be because he chose them and put them here! SO ENJOY!

3 comments:

Eric Dani Lindstrom said...

Wow this is neat!! It looks you really had fun on the 4-wheelers! Is this where I am supposed to post?

Anonymous said...

Jake you are awesome, you look tuff in your snowboarder outfit, man I wish I was brave enough to snow board. You and your dad will have to plan a fishing trip when I come up next time, sound good? see you bud . Love grandpa Tim

Rachel LaVerda said...

OH MY GOODNESS JAKE!! you are so big! i bet you are so excited that you are getting baptized. have fun!