Sunday, April 27, 2008

Going camping ON A 4 WHEELER!!

Im living the dreams.


Im a caveman.


I I I I I love fire.


This is the house that my great grandpa J.P. grew up in.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Wow Jake , you look like a pro on the four wheeler! Maybe you could teach Jay a few things =)

Unknown said...

Good post Jake! Maybe this will get Syd to post more!

Tyrel & Suzi said...

Wow, you must be pretty smart for your age. I can barely blogg and I'm 21! Good work Jake!

Anonymous said...

Jake I love your post. I can't wait to see you all in white on Saturday.

Kellsy said...

Happy late birthday Jake!!

Jasmine said...

Hey Jake!!!!! Logan and I so wish that we could have been at your baptism. We love you and are so proud of you. I promise that I will not forget guitar hero when we come up next. Hopefully soon!!! Love ya!!!! have fun next week