Thursday, October 12, 2006

School Pictures!! What a cute boy!!

 

 

OK, he is such a cutie!! He absolutely loves 1st grade. He is reading so well, and loves math and tech the most (he is a Lindstrom!!). He also compares notes with the neighbor boy about the girls they chased at recess. It is interesting to see it from this perspective!!

He loves getting up and riding his bike to school by himself. I will have to get some pictures of that! He is getting so big! He also loves riding back home with Bridger than spending the rest of the day forming clubs and thinking up membership tests to pass, playing in the sandbox, playing golf in the field next to us, catching bugs of anykind, and of course throwing things.

Could life get any sweeter for a little boy??!! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It took me a long time to find Jake in that picture! I can't see the top one though...

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that picture won't show up!! I have tried to fix it!! Too Bad!! He is soo cute!

Unknown said...

re-post you siller!

maybe it's because you illegally scanned a professional's work :)

Anonymous said...

I did re-post YOU siller!! :)

What?? I don't know what you are talking about. HUH...I can't hear you.. KSHSHSHSHSHSHSH..I'm losing you. Sorry!